Here's some things you need to know to get your service work in and out faster:
1) Make your service DROP-OFF appointment now! In many cases we can get routine maintenance work done the same day with an appointment. The sooner we get you on the schedule, the faster we can get you done - it's that simple!
2) Covid-related supply chain problems have diminished! There are still spotty delays on some parts & accessories. If your work is delayed due to backordered items, we'll work to find alternate suppliers, or substitute items. Our mission is to get you riding again!
3) Warranty work, major engine/transmission work, and crash-repairs can take 3-5 WEEKS assuming parts availability. Plan ahead!
Click the Schedule Appointment on this page - or the "text us" box - and tell us what you need; choose your preferred drop-off date, and we'll confirm your drop-off appointment and answer your questions in minutes!
You can direct-dial our Service Department: 573-243-1975; but texting or email is fastest!
- A Word About "Old" Models -
Once a mower, motorcycle, ATV, or UTV reaches about 10 years old, parts availability becomes very limited. Maintenance or repairs can be expensive and sometimes impossible. Often, the cost of repairs can easily exceed the value of an aged model.
If you are willing to bring this type of unit to us for a no-cost "parking lot inspection", we'll give you our HONEST opinion.
If we decline to service your vehicle, we can recommend shops local to us that specialize in older models.
- Need Tires? -
Before you order tires on-line, contact us for our total ‘out the door’ installed prices - you'll be amazed how convenient and competitive we are!
- PROTECT Your OEM Warranty & Extended Service Contract Benefits! -
Manufacturers and warranty providers have strict rules to maintain coverage and pay claims: the dealer does not make the decision on what is covered or not covered! The decision belongs to the warranty provider.
We have to document the vehicle condition and the failure-damage by video, pictures, and written report. This process takes time, therefore warranty-covered repairs can take several weeks to complete.
Sappington Pro Outdoor will advocate for you, but we cannot lie to providers about the vehicle condition, how it was used, any failure-related modifications, or lack of routine maintenance. Owners need to do their part and Sappington Pro Outdoor will go the extra mile to get you covered.
* You must adhere to the service intervals as stated in your Owner’s Manual.
* You must be able to prove the maintenance was performed.
* If you DIY, you must show receipts for the factory oils, filters, and other parts you used. The dates for those supplies purchased must align with the service interval you claim to have performed.
* Aftermarket modifications (common on Sport Bikes, UTVs, and ATVs) will likely void coverage on directly-affected failures.
Example: installing lift kits or oversized tires may cause differential, transmission, or clutch failure. Always check with a dealer about modifications and get in writing what will or will not void your coverage.-
We can pick-up or deliver your lawn mower, motorcycle, ATV or UTV for much less than a towing service, saving you time and money.
Prices start at $40 for one-way pick-up in Cape Girardeau County and only $149 for one-way pick-up in bordering counties.
Live further away? Need round-trip pricing? We'll try to help out with a reasonable fee; just let us know how we can help get your ride to our service department.
- Bought Your Unit Somewhere Else? -
No worries, we want to be your local servicing dealer!
When you're invested in making sure your motorcycle or other powersports vehicle stays in great working order for years to come, you need knowledge and skill you can count on. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your Polaris® powersports vehicle so you can get the most out of your purchase. Here at Sappington Pro Outdoor we are powersports enthusiasts, and we know that getting out on the road and into the outdoors is your priority.
We have the equipment and experience to get your motorcycle in prime shape, whether you're cruising the highways, racing around the track, or tearing it up on the trail. Give us a call and we'll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to the powersports activities that you enjoy.
We are proud to provide quality service in the Jackson area.
Need to get your motorsports vehicle repaired or serviced? You've come to the right place! At Sappington Pro Outdoor making sure your vehicle or mower is running in tip-top shape is our priority. Fill out our service request form and our team will work with you to schedule an appointment time.
We also offer parts and accessories ordering too! Visit our parts department page and reach out to our team today. They can start working on your order or get with you to find out exactly what you need.
Schedule Powersports Service Today!
We can help you keep your favorite powersports vehicle running in pristine condition! If you have any questions or concerns about getting your vehicle serviced, feel free to call us at 573-243-1975 and we'll be happy to help you over the phone or assist you in making an appointment. Come talk to us about how to best maintain your investment and learn more about our available services!